The QuantumSuit is top tier IndustrialCraft2 armor. Quantum Armor requires Iridium Plates to craft, which require:
Iridium Ore can only be created using UU-Matter generated by a Mass Fabricator Before crafting a set of Quantum Armor, the player must craft a set of Nano Armor, which is used in the recipes of Quantum Armor. Quantum Armor also requires EU to function and must be charged in an MFSU.
Quantum Armor consists of four individual armor pieces:
Quantum Armor allows the player to be near-invincible to many threats:
- The Quantum Helmet keeps the player's food bar and air meter replenished at the cost of EU.
- The Quantum Chestplate significantly reduces all incoming damage as well as preventing the user from taking fire damage.
- The Quantum Leggings allow the player to sprint at several times the normal sprinting speed (this action, however, rapidly drains both EU and food)
- The Quantum Boots prevent fall damage (with depletion of the boots' EU supply) and allow the player to jump ~10 blocks by holding down the boost key (default:
Ctrl) and pressing the normal jump key.
Although charged quantum armor makes a player nearly invincible, they remain vulnerable to these certain threats:
- Bee effects
- Prolonged exposure to zapping force fields
- Instant damage splash potions
- Tinker's Construct rapiers
- High Energy Pellets (brings player down to half a heart)
- The ranged attack of the twilight forest Lich
- Railcraft trains
Each piece of Quantum Armor can hold 10 million EU, allowing it to function for about an hour (depending on how much the boost key is used, how much damage the player takes, how much swimming, sprinting etc. the player performs, and so forth) before needing a recharge.
The Quantum Helmet is used in the crafting recipe for the Ultimate Solar Helmet added by GraviSuite. Note that creating an Ultimate Solar Helmet removes the Quantum Helmet's headlamp function as well as the functions that replenish the food bar and the oxygen meter.