FANDOM


Prussian Comb is a type of comb produced by a prussian bee in its respective apiary.

ProductionEdit

Prussian comb is produced by Prussian bees. This is a specialty comb Prussian Bees usually produce Honey Combs. Honey Comb: 75% Chance. Prussian Comb: 25% Chance.

UsesEdit

In a Centrifuge  the Prussian comb has: 80% chance on Honey Drops , 100% chance on Prussian Drop and 80% chance on Beeswax.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.