|This article is a stub. You can help Feed The Beast Wiki by expanding it.|
- Does not force load chunks, only prevents already loaded chunks from unloading.
- Only active if the owner is currently logged into the game. (Unloads chunks after the player has left.)
- Requires ender pearls to use it. Uses one ender pearl to load the chunks for 12 hours. This can be changed in the railcraft config file to accept other forms of 'fuel' or to have them run without fuel at all.
- Loads a 3 x 3 chunk radius.
- Personal, slightly less expensive (if you have found a village) version of the World Anchor.
- Does not act as a player, so it will not trigger mob spawners.
Personal Anchor Edit