Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Data Value||1227 (diamond pick), 1228 (other pick)|
A Mining Turtle is the same as a Turtle, only now you can use it to mine for you. Mining a block is done instantly, and will only retrieve items or blocks if mining the block with the same pick would drop items or blocks normally, so any mining turtle can mine obsidian (instantly), but only a turtle with a diamond pick will retrieve a block of obsidian; a turtle with a Ruby pick will not (however both can still mine Logs and Dirt)). The turtle still requires fuel to move, but mining a block (without moving) does not require fuel. The pickaxe does not have a durability - it can be used infinitely.
Since it mines every mineable block at the same speed, the mining turtle is also very useful for quickly mining obsidian, as long as you're familiar with the controls.
- Excavate: The turtle will dig in a ?X? straight down to bedrock level (e.g. 'excavate 5' will make the turtle dig down in a hole 5 blocks forward and 5 blocks to the right, including the starting block). When the turtle's inventory becomes full, it will return to its starting location to unload. If an inventory was placed behind the turtle, it will unload into that inventory, otherwise it will dump onto the ground.
- Tunnel: The turtle will dig a 3X2 tunnel for a 'X' amount of blocks.(e.g. 'tunnel 143' will make a 3X2X143 tunnel in the direction it's pointing). Unlike excavate, when the turtle's inventory is full, it will simply stop picking up new items, leaving them on the ground.
- Programs: shows all programs the turtle has
- Turn <direction> <turns>: turns the turtle, direction: f.e. right or left and turns how often it should turn into this way
- go <direction> Fatal error: Not a distance