Meadows Bee is a type of bee found naturally in Meadows Hives. It is not possible to get it through a mutation.
When breaking a Meadows hive with a Scoop, it has a chance of dropping either a Meadows Drone, a Meadows Princess, or both. Like in any other hive, there is a slight chance for the Princess or Drone to be replaced by a Valiant Bee
- Latin name : Apis florea
- Discovered by : Sengir
- Added by : Forestry
- Branch : Common
- Product : Honey Comb
- Description : Infests mostly plains in temperate climates; Mostly docile.
- Speed : Slowest
- Lifespan: Shorter
- Fertility : 2 drones
- Pollination: Slower
- Territory : 9x6x9
- Flowers : Flowers
- Effect : None
- Temperature / Tolerance : Normal / None
- Humidity / Tolerance : Normal / None
- Cave Dwelling : No
- Nocturnal : No
- Rain tolerant : No
- Mutates to:
- Meadows Bee + Bee from other Hives = Common Bee
- Meadows bee + Common Bee = Cultivated Bee
- Meadows Bee + Forest Bee = Leporine Bee
- Meadows Bee + Wintry Bee = Tipsy Bee
- Meadows Bee + Diligent Bee = Rural Bee
- Meadows Bee + Modest Bee = Arid Bee
- Meadows Bee + Valiant Bee = Saffron Bee
- Mutation to the Leporine Bee only happens around Easter.
- Mutation to the Rural Bee only happens in a Plains biome.
- Mutation to the Tipsy Bee only happens around New Year's Eve.