|This article is a stub. You can help Feed The Beast Wiki by expanding it.|
The Magic Map is an item added by the Twilight Forest mod.
Crafting the Magic Map is done so by surrounding one Magic Map Focus in the center with 8 paper.
Note that in the image to the right, the labyrinth and hedge maze are mislabeled - the one labeled Hedge Maze is really the Labyrinth, and vice-versa.
Right clicking while holding an empty map in the Twilight Forest will create a Magic Map. The map works like a normal map in the Overworld except that it shows Major landmarks.
Major Landmarks are massive structures filled with treasures (ranging from food and sticks to enchanted items and uncrafting tables), monsters, and sometimes Boss Monsters! Each Major Landmark has a unique Icon on the Magic Map.
- Hollow Hill Stone and Dirt hill shape
- Hedge Maze Light green and gray Camo-like Square
- Labyrinth Dark Green and gray camo-like Square
- Quest Grove White Upsidedown U shape
- Naga Courtyard Green colored snake face
- Lich Tower Human/undead face with crown
- Hydra Lair Dark blue/green Snake face
- Dark Tower White twig/tower (showing as a blue square on picture is an error)
For detailed information on each Major landmark you might try the Twilight Forest Wiki.