The Macerator is a grinding machine added by IndustrialCraft2 and is capable of breaking down blocks and items. It is used to increase ore output and to convert some blocks and items into very useful resources. The Macerator can usually grind one ore into 2 dust, doubling production.
- Grinds down 1 Tin Ore into 2 Tin Dust, which can be smelted into a Tin Ingot each.
- Grinds 1 Iron Ore into 2 Iron Dust.
- Grinds 1 Cobblestone into 1 Sand.
- Grinds 1 Bone into 5 Bone Meal.
- Grinds 1 Blaze Rod into 5 Blaze Powder
- this is not on the FTB Ultimate version
Used in the latest Mindcrack Modpack.
Recipe used in the latest Ultimate Modpack.
This table shows which crafting components can be substituted within the GregTech recipe.
The macerator is capable of but not limited to the following transformations.
The Macerator requires 32EU/t to function. Like many other IC2 machines, the macerator can be upgraded with a Transformer Upgrade. If you supply it with more energy than low voltage without a Transformer Upgrade the Macerator will explode! The Macerator consumes 625 EU per operation and requires a minimum of 2 EU to operate continuously. If you wish to send EU directly from a MFSU to a macerator, you need 2 Transformer Upgrades.