The MFFS MultiTool is a multifunctional tool used in the MFFS (Modular Forcefield System) mod.
MultiTool can change mode by shift and right-clicking (you have to right click in the air, not on a block) and every mode has different function. The MultiTool needs to be charged with Force energy (FE) in MFFS Capacitor.
- - In wrench mode, MultiTool can rotate or dismantle MFFS or IC2 machines.
- - In switch mode, MultiTool can switch MFFS machines on or off. The machines must be first set to be controlled by MultiTool (usually in the top right corner of the GUI).
- - In Field Teleporter mode, player can teleport through ForceFields, provided they have access.
- - In ID-Card Coder mode, MultiTool can change blank cards into Personal ID cards to be used in an MFFS Security Station
- - In Guide mode, right-clicking MultiTool will open small guide describing some aspects of the mod.
Theres also a Debugger mode for MultiTool, however it can't be switched to other modes and is only available through creative mode.