|ME IO Port|
|Source Mod||Applied Energistics|
The ME IO Port (ME Input/Output Port) lets you copy data to and from Storage Cells and your network, without the need of tons of extra equipment. It comes with a few options as well.
The top of the interface indicates which direction you wish to move the data, into the cell, or into the networks.
- Move Data when not receiving redstone signal.
- Move Data when receiving redstone signal.
- Move Data on redstone pulse.
- Move Data regardless of redstone signals.
The bottom setting indicates what to do once no more data can be copied:
- Moves the storage cell to the output slot once its empty.
- Moves the storage cell to the output slot once its not full or empty.
- Moves the storage cell to the output slot once its full.
If used with automation, the input is the top or bottom, and the output is any of the sides.
If you're storing data onto cells its usually a good idea to pre-format them, that way you can get just the items you're interested in, and not get tons of extra items.