|Industrial Information Panel|
|Source Mod||Nuclear Control|
The Industrial Information Panel is a machine added by Nuclear Control. It displays information about various block depending on the card used.
A redstone current is required to activate the information panel. Although it is designed for IC2, no energy input is required to power the panel and its extensions; just redstone. It can connect to a machine (given the correct sensor card) within 8 blocks of it. If the target block is further away than that you can upgrade the range.
This block can be dismantled using at least an Iron Pickaxe, no wrench is required.
Industrial Information Panel needs a sensor card. It accepts these cards
- Counter Sensor Location Card - will display information from Energy Counter or Average Counter
- Liquid Sensor Location Card - will display information from liquid tanks
- Energy Sensor Location Card - will display information from blocks storing energy, like BatBox or MFSU
- Reactor Sensor Location Card - will display information from Nuclear Reactor
- Text Card - allows player to write text, which will be displayed
- Time Card - displays current ingame time
The Panel can be extended by placing Information Panel Extenders next to it.