Fandom

The Feed The Beast Wiki

GlowingComb

2,569pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Comments0 Share

Write the first paragraph of your page here.

ProductionEdit

These combs Produce redstone and have an 80% chance of giving bees wax and a 20%chance of producing honey

Section headingEdit

Write the second section of your page here.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.