Forest Bee is a type of bee found naturally in Forest hives. It is not possible to get it through a mutation.
When breaking a Forest hive with a Scoop, it has a chance of dropping either a Forest Drone, a Forest Princess, or both. Like in any other hive, there is a slight chance for the Princess or Drone to be replaced by a Valiant Bee
- Latin name : Apis Nigrocincta
- Discovered by : Sengir
- Added by : Forestry
- Branch : Common
- Product : Honey Comb
- Description : One of the most common pests in forests; Mostly docile.
- Speed : Slowest
- Lifespan: Shorter
- Fertility : 3 drones
- Pollination: Slower
- Territory : 9x6x9
- Flowers : Vines
- Effect : None
- Temperature / Tolerance : Normal / None
- Humidity / Tolerance : Normal / None
- Cave Dwelling : No
- Nocturnal : No
- Rain tolerant : No
- Mutates to:
- Forest Bee + Bee from other Hives = Common Bee
- Forest Bee + Common Bee = Cultivated Bee
- Forest Bee + Meadows Bee = Leporine Bee
- Forest Bee + Wintry Bee = Merry Bee
- Forest Bee + Primeval Bee = Fossiled Bee
- Forest Bee + Sugary Bee = Fruity Bee
- Forest Bee + Valiant Bee = Maroon Bee
- Forest Bee + Unweary Bee = Pulped Bee
- Forest Bee + Diligent Bee = Wooden Bee
Mutation to the Leporine Bee can only happen around Easter.
Mutation to the Merry Bee can only happen around Christmas.