Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Factorization is a mod that aims to add machines to process ore and craft materials. More recently, a charge system has been added, which is used to power many of the machines in this mod.
There are four main uses for this mod:
- Utility items such as the pocket crafting table and barrels. The Pocket Crafting Table is an item that allows you to have a 3x3 crafting grid you carry around, and barrels can store 64 stacks of a single item type.
- The ore processing system which ultimately allows you to triple your ores.
- The crafting system which is more complicated than Autocrafting Tables but can be ultimately more flexible. It also provides the Packager, a handy way of compressing blocks for storage.
- The wrath system which allows you access to machines such as the router (which evenly distributes items between inventories), upgrades such as the extra-dimensional storage upgrade (which allows you to store up to 1024 stacks in a barrel) and the wrath lamp (which allows you to light up much larger areas than a normal light source).
First Tools & MachinesEdit
- Pocket Crafting Table
- Crafting Machines:
- Silver Ore
- Diamond Shard
- Sulfuric Acid
- Battery Block
- Lead Wire
- Solar Turbine (deprecated in favor of Steam Turbine and Solar Boiler)
- Reflective Mirror
- Charge Meter
- Steam Turbine
- Solar Boiler
Ore Processing MachinesEdit
- Furnace Heater (supports the processing machines)
- Grinder (In 1.6.4 this machine had been replaced by the Lacerator)
- Slag Furnace
Ore Processing NotesEdit
The basic ore processing method in Factorization is:
- Put Ore into a Grinder or Lacerator to produce Dirty Ore Gravel.
- Put Dirty Ore Gravel into a Mixer (with buckets of water) to produce Clean Ore Chunks. This processes Dirty Ore Gravel faster than a Grinder or Lacerator can produce it.
- Put Clean Ore Chunks into a Slag Furnace to produce Reduced Metal Chunks. About 2,3 Slag Furnaces are needed to keep up with one grinder or lacerator.
- Put Reduced Metal Chunks into a Crystallizer to get Crystallized Metals. (takes 20 minutes per cycle) About 80 Crystallizers are needed to keep up with 1 Grinder/Lacerator.
Each step gives you about a 40% boost in your metal output, if you stop and smelt what you've got at that point. If you go through the whole process you end up with about 300% of what you started with, on average.
- Wrath Igniter
- Dark Iron Ingot
- Block of Dark Iron
- Logic Matrices
- Wrath Lamp
- Bag of Holding