|Version||0.7.10 #2 for (1.4.6) / 0.8.01 for 1.5.2|
|Mod Type||Tech addings|
|Mod Pack(s)|| Direwolf20 Pack|
Feed The Beast Beta Pack A
Feed The Beast Ultimate Pack
Feed The Beast Unleashed
Factorization is a mod that aims to add machines to process ore and craft materials. More recently, a charge system has been added, which is used to power many of the machines in this mod.
There are four main uses for this mod:
- Utility items such as the pocket crafting table and barrels. The Pocket Crafting Table is an item that allows you to have a 3x3 crafting grid you carry around, and barrels can store 64 stacks of a single item type.
- The ore processing system which ultimately allows you to triple your ores.
- The crafting system which is more complicated than Autocrafting Tables but can be ultimately more flexible. It also provides the Packager, a handy way of compressing blocks for storage.
- The wrath system which allows you access to machines such as the router (which evenly distributes items between inventories), upgrades such as the extra-dimensional storage upgrade (which allows you to store up to 1024 stacks in a barrel) and the wrath lamp (which allows you to light up much larger areas than a normal light source).
First Tools & MachinesEdit
- Pocket Crafting Table
- Crafting Machines:
- Silver Ore
- Diamond Shard
- Sulfuric Acid
- Battery Block
- Lead Wire
- Solar Turbine (deprecated in favor of Steam Turbine and Solar Boiler)
- Reflective Mirror
- Charge Meter
- Steam Turbine
- Solar Boiler
Ore Processing MachinesEdit
Ore Processing NotesEdit
The basic ore processing method in Factorization is:
- Put Ore into a Grinder to produce Dirty Ore Gravel
- Put Dirty Ore Gravel into a Mixer (with buckets of water) to produce Clean Ore Chunks
- Put Clean Ore Chunks into a Slag Furnace to produce Reduced Metal Chunks
- Put Reduced Metal Chunks into a Crystallizer to get Crystallized Metals (takes 20 minutes per cycle)
Each step gives you about a 40% boost in your metal output, if you stop and smelt what you've got at that point. If you go through the whole process you end up with about 300% of what you started with, on average.
- Wrath Igniter
- Dark Iron Ingot
- Block of Dark Iron
- Logic Matrices
- Wrath Lamp
- Bag of Holding