Cobblestone is a vanilla item that is gathered by breaking Stone with an item that does not have some form of silk touch or auto-smelting enchantment. It is one of the most basic, and common resources in vanilla Minecraft, and Feed The Beast adds many new uses for it.
However, Cobblestone is still generated more than you can use it, and if you utilize a Quarry, you will always have an excess of it. Cobblestone can also be mass produced for free using an Igneous Extruder .
- Can be Macerated or Pulverized into Sand
- Necessary in creating Pistons for Engines
- Can be smelted back into Stone for decoration
- Crafting Warded Stone
- Alumentum and other research requiring Fractus
- Can be used in a Magma Crucible to make Lava. Useful for Geothermal Generators
- Can be recycled in a Recycler and turned into Scrap Boxes. These can be used either for random items or to power a Matter Fabricator or Mass Fabricator.
- Feeding Cactus
- Stuffing into Barrel then breaking over Lava
- Void it using Void Pipe
- Use an Advanced Crafting Table with an Alkahest to convert each stack of Cobblestone into a single Redstone
- Use a Minium Stone to convert Cobblestone into Flint, then Clay, and finally convert Clay Blocks into Iron (Fabricators are valuable for this).