|This article is a stub. You can help Feed The Beast Wiki by expanding it.|
Asteroids are a natural occurrence in The End implemented by GregTech. They can spawn anywhere between Y-Level 10 to 246 and occur from every 20th to 100th chunk (not 100x100), making them a rare find.Many asteroids contain various ores. It appears as if each asteroid may contain one vein, yet they can have more, or none.
Asteroids cannot be found in The End in the FTB BETA A pack, as it uses an outdated GregTech version.
The ores that can be found in the Asteroids are:
- Sheldonite ore - used for Platinum and Iridium nuggets. Asteroids usually have a single vein (2-5 ore) floating in the air. Big asteroids can have more than 1 vein and some don't have any.
- Olivine ore - used for Olivine dust and Emerald dust
- Tungstate ore - used for Tungsten dust, Magnesium dust, and Iron dust
- Sodalite ore - used for Sodalite and Aluminium dust
- One may also vary rarely find end hives on the tip of the Asteroids