|Source Mod||Buildcraft 3|
Assembly Tables do not directly use power, but needs to be partnered with Lasers in order to craft items. To work, the Assembly Table must be in a range of 4 blocks of the Laser. Multiple Lasers can be used to increase production speed.
Items produced by the Assembly Table will pop out into the World. If there is an adjacent inventory to the Assembly Table however, produced items will be placed in them.
Right-clicking on an Assembly Table will open the GUI. To the left is an area to put crafting materials. When it contains the materials needed to craft an item, the output item will be displayed in the right side. Clicking on items on the right side will mark them for production; clicking again will un-mark them.
If multiple items are marked for production, the Assembly Table will cycle through them. The item being produced will be highlighted in red and any queued items will be highlighted in a darker red.
Progress towards the item being crafted is displayed in the bar in the center of the GUI.
All these recipes require an Assembly Table with powered Lasers.
- Redstone Chipset - Redstone
- Redstone Iron Chipset - Redstone + Iron Ingot
- Redstone Golden Chipset - Redstone + Gold Ingot
- Redstone Diamond Chipset - Redstone + Diamond
- Pulsating Chipset x2 - Redstone + Ender Pearl
- Red Pipe Wire x8 - Redstone + Iron Ingot + Rose Red
- Blue Pipe Wire x8 - Redstone + Iron Ingot + Lapis Lazuli
- Green Pipe Wire x8 - Redstone + Iron Ingot + Cactus Green
- Yellow Pipe Wire x8 - Redstone + Iron Ingot + Dandelion Yellow
- Gate - Redstone Chipset
- Iron AND Gate/Iron OR Gate - Iron Chipset, Red Pipe Wire
- Gold AND Gate/Gold OR Gate - Gold Chipset, 1 each Red & Blue Pipe Wire
- Diamond AND Gate/Diamond OR Gate - Diamond Chipset, 1 each Red, Blue, Green, & Yellow Pipe Wire
Any gate can be upgraded to an Autarchic Gate with the gate, an iron chipset, and a pulsating chipset. e.g.: Autarchic Gold OR Gate requires 1 Gold OR gate, 1 Iron Chipset, and 1 pulsating chipset.
This video will shows how to setup and use an assembly table.