|Mod Pack(s)||Direwolf20 Pack - Feed The Beast Ultimate Pack|
Applied Energistics is a Minecraft Mod which contains some basic tools, some electric tools, and an advanced storage, crafting, and automation system called ME that lets you store items compactly and in the way you want - with the option of extending your system to craft items on-demand and also to automate common tasks with many machines directly from the ME systems inventory.
Applied Energistics - ME Networks provide:
- Simple but robust automation tools and great support for working with other automation mods.
- Includes a system which lets you create and use an automated crafting system.
- Ways to include other storage from other mods or the vanilla game.
- Lets you monitor your storage and trigger things via redstone.
- Ways to alter your setup on redstone signal.
- Save yourself a little time with wireless storage access
- A modular and highly portable disk-based storage system that allows you to easily expand or relocate your storage
- Direct compatibility with both IndustrialCraft 2 (EU) and BuildCraft (MJ) power
- and more!
- ME Automated Assembler Chamber
- ME Crafting Terminal
- ME Crafting Monitor
- ME Interface
- ME Import Bus
- ME Export Bus
- ME Storage
- ME Wireless Access Terminal
- ME Wireless Booster
- ME Blank Pattern
- ME Encoded Assembler Pattern
Applied Energistics adds quartz ore to the world when it generates, which drops both Quartz Crystal and Quartz Dust. These are commonly used in the recipes in Applied Energistics and very few items do not require at least a small amount of one or the other in some form or another; if quartz or quartz dust isn't needed directly, it still may be needed as many recipes in Applied Energistics require ME Basic or Advanced Processors which require Silicon produced by smelting Quartz Dust.
Introduction to Applied EnergisticsEdit